sunnuntai 3. marraskuuta 2013

I'm praying for help



i'm falling down on my knees,I pray for help, but no one hear me.
I scream, still no one can hear. 
I'm alone again, no one cares. i'm invisible, no one can to see me.
I feel so alone, i turned my face into the dark, i can't see my light anymore.
I'm walking in the dark , i hear voices in my head, those voices are speaking to me,
those says to me " you're going to live alone forever and ever, you're just one little mistake in this world" 

I fall into my bed, i cry again.. I feel...i feel that i am worthless.
I can't hear my voice, i can't scream or cry..
I put my blade, against my skin. 
i cut couple times my wrist. couple times my thigh.
i can feel  i am alive again...

by- me 
anteeksi kirjoitus ja kielioppi virheet.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti